Lawyer International Law practice
Throughout history the Netherlands has achieved recognition as an international trading nation. Nowadays, the challenges of developing markets and growing cross-border businesses offer enviable chances for entrepreneurs. Cross-border business on the international scene is tantamount to legal questions and often, disputes. To succeed, to navigate these seas, a perceptive entrepreneur seeks excellent legal advice and partners who can understand the trials and tribulations of complex business agreements and endeavours. Van Diepen Van der Kroef’s international
law practitioners are well acquainted with the ins and outs of international treaties, practices and obligations. They are proud to be a part of an international network of experts worldwide. European law also counts as a vital legal area in terms of international operations: our knowhow can serve you well.
Expertise in International Law
Specific areas of proficiency include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A) international takeovers, joint ventures, partial ownership agreements
- International treaty expertise Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), CMR International transportation law, New York Convention on International Recognition of Arbitral Awards
- International legal proceedings and arbitral tribunals/proceedings
- International cooperation agreements
- International contracts, exemplified by sales and purchase agreements
- International agency agreements
- International conflict of laws
Are you seeking legal advice? Our international law experts are proud of their superlative knowledge. Kindly take up contact with one of our partners in this area, Professor Dr. Axel Hagedorn or Joachim Staab.
International law in relation to other legal areas of expertise
Our international law team is expert in other specifically related areas of the law. International law is applied within the context of European law and also within many other jurisdictions. Our lawyers and German Rechtsanwälte in international and European law are knowledgeable in the fields of logistics, distribution and international labour law. Van Diepen Van der Kroef offers the largest German law practice area in the Netherlands as well as a French and Japanese desk.
International network of lawyers, accountants and fiscal advisors
Van Diepen Van der Kroef can further assist you in all international questions of law thanks to a considerable network of experts in a significant number of geographical areas. We offer on-site local assistance, recommendations and advice.