Wendy Bond-Stroek specialises in Insolvency and Restructuring, Corporate Law and Collective Actions. She advises at the start up and termination of a company and conducts legal proceedings with regard to Corporate Law. Wendy Bond-Stroek is appointed regularly as a receiver in Insolvencies of companies.
Wendy Bond-Stroek was born and brought up in Volendam. She lives there with her husband. In her spare time she loves to wear her sports shoes for running.
- Dutch lawyer
- Honours Master Program Commercial Legal Practice (LL.M.) at the University of Amsterdam
- Advise at the start up or termination of a company or at a dispute with a co-partner or partner.
- Conduct legal proceedings in various disputes in the area of Corporate Law (for example about the finalisation of a general partnership), Contract Law (such as the explanation of a contract).
- Drafting and altering agreements such as contracts for the provision of services, shareholders’ agreements and general terms and conditions.
- Provide assistance to entrepreneurs or private persons in difficult financial situations.
- Act as a receiver in case of Insolvencies of companies and private persons, especially in the construction industry and the catering industry.