Simon van der Sluijs
Simon van der Sluijs specialises in (international) litigation. He litigates & arbitrates on commercial disputes, often in complex & prominent cases involving major interests.
Alongside his work at Van Diepen Van der Kroef, Simon has frequently published on the area of civil procedural law.
Article Catherine Trautwein about Srebrenica case: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/dutch-supreme-court-will-decide-if-peacekeepers-were-responsible-for-srebrenica-deaths/
- Dutch lawyer
- Magna Charta Legal Institute: Civil Procedural Law
- Law – University Leiden
- Arbitration & litigation in connection with company law disputes
- Arbitration on behalf of a pension fund against a bank
- Litigation on behalf of 6.000 family members of Srebrenica against the Dutch State & the United Nations (UN)
- Litigation on international disputes regarding:
- Dutch & foreign investment
- Litigation & arbitration on takeovers
- Litigation & arbitration on liability
- Various publications on Civil Procedural Law.