Sander van Someren Gréve
Sander van Someren Gréve specialises in International Corporate Law. He unravelled cases for dozens of debtors in a major German kitchen manufacturer bankruptcy with great aplomb, both in and out of the courtroom. He regularly litigates in the field of international transport and in cases where the Vienna Sales Treaty is applicable.
In the past, Sander played hockey to near professional level and today incorporates the mental ability required in the sporting field into the business world. In collaboration with his colleagues and clients, he always endeavours to achieve the best results.
- Dutch lawyer
- Bachelor of Law - VU Amsterdam
- Masters degree in Dutch Civil Law – VU Amsterdam
- Litigation relating to international transportation and the legal obligations arising from CMR obligations
- Assisted and litigated on applicable law relating to legal jurisdiction
- Execution of multi-jurisdictional legal actions
- "Jonge Balie" (The Young Bar Association)