Roelie Conijn specialises in Employment Law, Social Security Law and Property Law. Employers involved in reorganisations can count on her expertise. She is the chairman of BNI Victory in Alkmaar.
Roelie Conijn was born in Wormer but currently lives in Alkmaar. She likes to move and practices CrossFit almost daily. She recently started participating in competitions and her fighter’s spirit says: this makes you want more of it. She hopes to qualify for the Benelux CrossFit competitions some day. Roelie loves to travel to far destinations, and cooking is another passion of hers.
- Dutch lawyer
- Management, Economics and Law Studies at the HEAO Alkmaar
- Private Law at the University of Amsterdam
- Specialisation course in Employment Law at the Grotius Academy
- Conduct legal proceedings about the scope of a non-competition clause.
- Assist employers in reorganizations.
- Assist employers and employees in employment disputes.
- Providing assistance and advice to works councils.
- Disputes concerning Social Security Law: risk carrier Partial Capability for Work Act [WGA], sanctions with regard to wages.
- Lawyer in a Construction Law dispute about the access width of garage doors.
- Proceedings about various hidden defects at the selling/buying of real estate.
- Chairman BNI Victory Alkmaar