Rob Nederveen specialises in Corporate Law, Insolvency Law and Employment Law. He focuses mainly on practising general Civil Law, emphasising on Contract Law and Employment Law. He is appointed regularly in cases of conflict resolution between various corporate bodies, or in disputes between employers and employees.
Rob Nederveen grew up in Hoorn and found his home in Amsterdam. He is quite sporty and can often be found at the football field or the tennis court in his leisure time.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law at the VU University of Amsterdam
- Advise in case of conflicts between shareholders.
- Conflicts of an employer with his employee concerning employment terms.
- Advise tenants in regard to imminent eviction.
- Advise in a dispute between neighbours.