Martin Bödicker specialises in employment law and also works in the areas of real estate, tenancy law & general company law including the evaluation and drafting of contracts & matters concerning (product) liability. He is a steady, experienced lawyer, with an eye on the realistic possibilities of a case. He is both specialist and generalist with many different legal interests and years of experience.
Martin goal is to aim for a healthy life-work balance, with time for family, work & hobbies. He is a member of the Lions Club and does charity work. Martin plays various sports, enjoys staying on Texel and likes to read.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law - The University of Utrecht
- Post-Academic Course - Employment Law
- Advises & litigates on health care institution reorganisations
- Advises & litigates on exemption clauses and hidden property defects in buying or selling of real estate cases
- Advises & litigates on salary claims of the self-employed or other employees
- Advises & litigates on clarification & shelf life of competition clauses
- Advises & litigates against alleged wrongful decisions of common-hold associations (VvE)
- Dutch Association of Employment Law Advocates (VAAN)
- Association of Employment Law (VVA)
- Deputy Secretary Supervisory Board West NVM Dutch Society of Real Estate Agents
- Member of Beëdigend College - Dutch Association of Real Estate Agents (NVM)
- Published in ‘OpMaat’ Journal of Employment Law