Lucinda Hoogewerf’s specialisations are Administrative Law, Environmental Law, Environmental and Planning Practice and Town and Country Planning. She provides advice and conducts legal proceedings about zoning plans, law enforcement issues and permits, and she provides legal assistance on procedures for integrated environmental permits. As a lawyer she provides advice to companies in the restaurant and catering industry, the seed-breeding industry, the retail sector, recreation, wind energy and childcare.
Lucinda Hoogewerf was born and raised in West-Friesland where she still lives. Photography is a hobby as is reading good books.
- Dutch lawyer
- Master of Law at the VU University of Amsterdam
- Post-graduate Specialist Course General Administrative Law at the Grotius Academy (with honours)
- Advising and conducting legal proceedings on zoning plans, both on behalf of developers and opponents.
- Advising and conducting legal proceedings on law enforcement issues, such as penalties and fines.
- Advising and conducting legal proceedings on environmental permits.
- Advising and conducting legal proceedings on permits for planning, planning amendments and agricultural activities.
- Advising and conducting legal proceedings on the development of agricultural activities, house construction plans, wind parks and retail areas.
- Board member of the Employers’ Association of Mid-West Friesland.
- VAR Administrative Law Association