Frances Eikenhorst specialises in Insolvency Law and Corporate Law. She is regularly appointed by the Court as a receiver in various insolvencies. She provides advice and conducts legal proceedings in cases regarding, among other things, directors’ and officers’ liability, actio pauliana (fraudulent conveyance), financing and securities. She also assists companies with restarts and takeovers.
Frances Eikenhorst grew up in Veendam. She moved to Groningen for her studies and she currently lives in Haarlem with her partner and her three children. She loves walking along the beach and enjoys her weekly hours of classical ballet. Having nice long meals with her friends and family is also one of her favourite pastimes.
- Dutch lawyer
- Dutch Law, specialisations: Corporate Law and Private Law at the University of Groningen.
- Specialisation course Insolvency Law for receivers at the Radboud University in Nijmegen
- Specialisation course Insolvency Law/INSOLAD at the Grotius Academy
- Assisting in a case on (financing) securities of a bank, specifically the surplus value arrangement.
- Advising and conducting legal proceedings in various cases on directors' and officers' liability.
- Providing guidance in various restarts and takeovers.
- Receiver in the insolvency of Jeugd ACT Netherlands.
- Receiver in the insolvency of car business Van der Peijl.
- INSOLAD (the Dutch Association of Insolvency Practitioners)
- JIRA Association (Young Insolvency Law practitioners)
- Young Bar Association North-Holland
- Member (substitute) of the Board of Representatives North-Holland, Netherlands Bar Association
- Chairman and board member (legal predecessor) Young Bar Association North-Holland (2008-2010)