Cindy Roza specializes in employment law. She advises and litigates on matters such as reorganizations, collective and individual dismissal issues, employment conditions, labor conflicts and the validity of non-competition and non-solicitation clauses. In addition, she is regularly involved in advising on the consequences of mergers and acquisitions. Her clients are (international) employers, statutory directors, works councils and employees.
Cindy Roza was born and raised in Friesland. Her Frisian roots characterize her way of working through her down-to-earth and pragmatic approach, which focuses on the interests of the client. Cindy is also an avid athlete. She can therefore regularly be found in the gym, on the tennis court and on her racing bike.
- Dutch lawyer
- Postgraduate Specialization Employment law at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Dutch Law at the University of Groningen
- Supervision of reorganization for, among other things, a (German) listed company
- Advising on transfer of undertaking
- Negotiating and drafting employment contracts
- Collective and individual dismissal cases
- Advising and litigating in the field of employment conditions, collective labor agreements, (impending)
- Labor disputes and the validity of (non-) competition and non-solicitation clauses
- Chairwoman Young IGC at the Koninklijke Industrieele Groote Club (Royal IGC)
- Member of various committees at the Koninklijke Industrieele Groote Club (Royal IGC)
- Member of the Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Nederland (Employment Lawyers Association of the Netherlands)
- Member of the Vereniging Arbeidsrecht Advocaten Amsterdam (Employment Lawyers Association Amsterdam)