Arjan van Dieren
Arjan van Dieren specialises in insolvency and restructuring. He finds solutions for companies with legal issues primarily due to financial difficulties. Arjan van Dieren advises and litigates in cases regarding looming bankruptcy. In particular he specialises in the areas of Director Liability and Fraudulent Conveyance. He also has experience in advising bankruptcy takeovers. His expertise concerns financing and collateral. He assists parties who (potentially) deal with companies in financial difficulty such as suppliers and credit providers. Arjan van Dieren also acts as a bankruptcy trustee.
Arjan van Dieren lives in Utrecht. His hobbies include football, skiing & reading.
- Dutch lawyer
- Bachelor of Laws - The University of Utrecht
- Masters in Law and Business - The University of Utrecht
- Masters in Civil Law – The VU Amsterdam (Cum Laude)
- Specialist Education in Insolvency Law - Grotius Academie (Cum Laude)
- Appointed trustee in a construction company bankruptcy
- Advice & litigation on company collateral/security positions. Drafting of credit documentation
- Advice & litigation on Director Liability
- Assists companies with creditor agreement settlements
- Assists companies in the bankruptcy process, suspension, pre-pack and restarts
- Society of Young Insolvency Law Advocates (JIRA)
- Society of Insolvency Law Advocates (Insolad)