Anouk van der Veen- Janz
Anouk van der Veen-Janz is a partner in the Alkmaar office, specialising in Insolvency Law and Corporate Law. She regularly acts as a receiver in insolvency cases. In addition she takes on various shareholder disputes and cases against former directors.
Anouk van der Veen-Janz grew up in Bergen (NH) where she also currently lives. She is married. Her German husband still lives in Berlin. So she actually has two places of residence. In her leisure time she enjoys playing a round of golf. Since Anouk attaches importance to a stimulating environment, she enjoys creating an atmosphere in which all employees can develop freely.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law at the University of Leiden
- Post-graduate Master's Degree at University College London
- Specialisation course Insolad at the Grotius Academy
- Litigation and provision of advice in several shareholder disputes.
- Regular lawyer of a housing association.
- Litigation and provision of advice in several cases against former directors.
- Receiver of a park for the production of solar energy.
- Receiver of a supplier of measuring equipment for the oil and gas industry.
- Receiver of a catering establishment.
- Board of director’s duties for several foundations and associations, now and in the past. Has recently acted as the chairman of the supervisory board of a schoolboard.
- Rotary Club Bergen (chairman 2012-2013)