Renso van Wieringhen Borski
Renso van Wieringhen Borski is specialised in (international) business and company law and litigation. He has a broad experience and specialised knowledge in these areas and is an expert in cases concerning corporate litigation at the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, as well as in corporate, commercial & regulatory litigation. Internationally he has advised in proceedings before the Royal Courts of Justice in London, the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Supreme Court of the State of New York. In addition to his litigation work, he advises in takeovers, joint ventures and various corporate matters and commercial contracts.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law - The Universities of Utrecht and of Tilburg
- Litigation for the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, including enquiry proceedings in the matter of e-Traction, Chinese Workers and the Slotervaart hospital
- Advising clients involved in proceedings in common law jurisdictions, including proceedings before the High Court of Justice in London, the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Supreme Court of the State of New York
- Advised in various international takeovers & joint ventures, including the sale of an online prepaid debit card service to the Austrian market leader, the participation of a French multi-national company in a joint venture with its European distributor and handled various mergers and takeovers for a German multi-national in the paper industry, the railway industry and the energy market
- Provided a legal opinion to Her Majesty The Queen
- Vereniging Corporate Litigation
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Procesrecht
- Member of the supervisory board of the Proceon foundation
- Member of the Advice Council of Danpoort International Abrasives B.V.