Marjolein Gobes specialises in Employment Law in the broadest sense. She advises and conducts legal proceedings in cases of reorganisations, terms of employment, Law on Collective and Individual Redundancy, non-competition clauses, incapacity for work and reintegration. She furthermore advises works councils in issues related to the Works Councils Act and participation in decision-making. She makes an effort for both employers and employees in various branches of industry.
Marjolein Gobes lives in Enkhuizen, is married and has two children. She regularly gives lectures to employers about Employment Law.
- Dutch lawyer
- Dutch Law at the University of Maastricht
- Specialisation Postgraduate Employment Law at the Grotius Academy
- Assisting employers in the sphere of the Law of Collective Redundancy.
- Assisting employers and employees in the sphere of the Law of Individual Redundancy.
- Assisting employers and employees in case of incapacity for work and reintegration.
- Assisting employers and employees in the sphere of terms of employment.
- Assisting works councils in case of questions on participation in decision-making.
- Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN)
- Amsterdam Employment Lawyers Association (VAAA)