Marieke Snippe specialises in Administrative and Public Procurement Law. She advises governments and corporations in all matters concerning tenders and contracts & in administrative issues, amongst others, cases concerning the Freedom of Information Act. Where necessary, she litigates for her clients. She has extensive experience as a government lawyer, particularly in the area of zoning.
Marieke lives in Utrecht with her partner and two children. Her interests are golf and reading. She also enjoys watching television series.
- Dutch lawyer
- Administrative Law (Spatial Planning) - The University of Utrecht
- Provided advice on procurement for a medium-sized local authority
- International construction arbitration
- Contracts, including Dutch UAV-GC matters
- Acting consultant in matters relating to the Dutch Freedom of Information Act
- Providing advice in a case concerning the breach of contract in purchase of goods or services
- VAR (Association for Administrative Law)