Astrid Vogel works in the Business and Company Law sector, also in the areas of mergers & acquisitions. She litigates on many different kinds of legal disputes for companies, including board of director responsibilities concerning unfair competition and situations where a company is in breach of a contract.
Astrid Vogel grew up in The Hague and now lives in Amsterdam. After her work, her next passion is for music. She plays the bassoon and the piano & enjoys going to concerts.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law – University of Leiden
- Company Law – University of Leiden
- Assistance in a retail branch takeover
- Litigation concerning the performance of contractual obligations
- Drafting of transfer and participation agreements
- Drafting of security agreements i.e. pledges
- "Jonge Balie"(The Young Bar Association)