Allard Glijnis specialises in property law and tenancy law in particular. He graduated with honours from the post-graduate specialisation programme ‘Tenancy Law’ of the Dutch Association of Landlord and Tenant Law Practitioners. He represents both landlords and tenants in cases regarding residential and commercial property. In addition Allard Glijnis represents associations of owners, project developers and estate agents. As a tenancy law expert, Allard Glijnis is capable of successfully resolving the most divergent rental issues. If the case so demands, nothing stops Allard Glijnis from taking legal action, such as attachment of property and/ or starting interim relief proceedings. The underlying idea is to reach a fast and effective solution.
Allard Glijnis was born and raised Uitgeest, where he still enjoys living. He comes from a family of four children and was raised on a dairy farm. He learned at an early age that you need to work hard to achieve good results. He is married and became father to a son in 2016. He uses the perseverance he grew up around both in practising law and in his private life. For instance, he took legal action against several government bodies which resulted in him obtaining an integrated environmental permit to build on agricultural and restricted land. Now that all the legal obstacles have been taken care of, he can roll up his sleeves and start to build his own house.
- Dutch lawyer
- Law at the University of Amsterdam
- Specialist training Immovable Property at the Grotius Academy
- Specialist training Tenancy Law Grotius Academy (with honours)
- Drafting rental agreements, including sufficient security interests so that the landlord is covered for the possible bankruptcy of the tenant.
- Getting rent arrears paid through interim relief proceedings and an order for the leased property to be vacated.
- On behalf of the tenant, getting the landlord to install fire safety equipment in the leased property at his own expense.
- Conducting legal proceedings regarding the termination of tenancy agreements due to nuisance and/or for urgent own use.
- Obtaining legal consent to alter the rent.
- VHA: Dutch Association of Landlord and Tenant Law Practitioners
- VJOJ: Dutch Young Property Lawyers Association
- RT6: Round Table of Alkmaar (Ronde Tafel Alkmaar 6)
- NON: North North-Holland Network for Entrepreneurs (Noord Noord-Hollands Ondernemers Netwerk)